The Saint Paul Arena Company has an opening for a Full Time Operations position at TRIA Rink (MN Wild Practice Facility) and some work at Xcel Energy Center. The main objective is a working supervisor for day to day operations at TRIA Rink and providing support for the ice operations department at Xcel Energy Center.
This is a union position.
General daily responsibilities would include:
- Providing superior customer service to rink customers.
- Facility maintenance and housekeeping.
- Maintaining the ice sheet and daily resurfacing operations.
- Maintenance of all ice related equipment (resurfacers, edgers, etc).
- Skate sharpening
Preferred candidates should possess the following:
- CIT or equivalent industry certification or equivalent experience/education.
- Continuous employment of at least 10 years preferred or combined experiences.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Ability to work independently with minimal amount of supervision.
- Ability to supervise staff members.
- Excellent problem-resolution skills.
- Ability to work varied shifts (nights, weekends, holidays)
Applications to be accepted online only through Teamwork Online. Job posting link listed on this posting or by clicking here: