Primary Objective of Positions:
Under direction of Rec Center Manager and/or regular maintenance employees, provide customer service, custodial, equipment, facility, and grounds maintenance services, in a manner which ensures efficient operations and provides a safe atmosphere for Rec Center and Aquatic Park visitors.
Position works up to 14 hours per week, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
The first review of applications will begin after September 3.
- Availability to work varied schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be at least of 18 years of age.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people from all cultures and backgrounds in order to achieve the city's strategic objectives for racial equity.
View full job description and apply online at www.stlouispark.org/employment
Apply for job
- Arena Coordinator / Tartan Arena – North St. Paul/Maplewood/Oakdale Schools
- Park Maintenance 1 – City of Fergus Falls