Typical duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provides information about the Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board (MPRB) ice arenas to walk up customers and callers.
- Responds to inquiries regarding Park Board services, facilities, programs and events.
- Deals directly with the public in person and over the phone giving out general information, answering questions, explaining procedures and gathering facts and pertinent information regarding problems and complaints.
- Provides customer service in processing ice and meeting room reservations and program registrations.
- Operates computerized public information and reservation systems in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Responds to customer inquiries via telephone, in person and/or in writing as required.
- Performs a variety of office support activities.
- Orders office supplies.
- Assists with databases, filing, copying, collating and mailings.
- Keeps supervisor and other appropriate staff informed of problems or other matters.
- Interpret and enforce ice arena rules for customers.
- Collect fees and record in software.
- Follow cash handling policies and procedures.
- Deposits and receipts money associated with all transactions.
- Look up availability of ice time, book ice, assign teams and locker rooms.
- Complete injury requests and submit work orders.
- Performs duties related to processing customer requests.
- Refers complex questions to appropriate staff when necessary.
- Researches, analyzes and resolves reservation applications.
- Interprets Park Board Charter, Park Board Ordinances and Park Board policies for customers.
- Assists in maintaining files and records for reservations.
- Performs related work as assigned
Apply for job
Sorry! application is not available.
Ice Arena Customer Service Rep – Minneapolis Park & Recreation Board
- Ice Arena Supervisor – Fogerty Arena
- Ice Arena Concession Stand Attendant – Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board