SALARY: $13.00 - $16.00 Hourly
Lakeville Arenas is accepting applications for Arena Operations Workers. This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service and performing a variety of arena operational responsibilities to include front office administration, concessions operations, pro-shop operations, game and special event operations, security, and janitorial work. Position will promote and maintain good public relations and customer satisfaction.
This position is schedule to work up to 28 hours per week, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Lakeville Arenas Locations
Lakeville Ames Arena
19900 Ipava Avenue
Lakeville Hasse Arena
8525 215th Street West
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
1. Responsible for prompt, efficient and courteous customer service by welcoming, engaging, and assisting customers and visitors, thanking them for their patronage, responding to customer complaints and concerns in a calm, professional and respectful manner, maintaining and promoting good relationships between co-workers, supervisors, and the public. Complying with policies and procedures regarding uniforms, personal hygiene, and portraying a professional and identifiable appearance for customers.
2. Concessions responsibilities include food preparation and handling in compliance with food safety regulations, serving, cashier duties, general cleaning, stocking, and inventory.
3. Pro Shop responsibilities include sharpening skates, renting skates, selling products and services, cashier duties, stocking, cleaning, and inventory.
4. Office Administration duties include answering phones and emails, answering customer questions, renting ice, scheduling locker rooms, checking out locker room keys, monitoring security cameras, scheduling meeting rooms, printing materials, and other duties as assigned.
5. Game operations including selling tickets, taking tickets, setting nets, assisting customer event staff, security, bleacher cleanup and mopping, and other duties as assigned.
6. Responsible for accurate cash handling and proper register procedures within the point of sale systems.
7. Perform daily janitorial responsibilities to include sweeping and mopping of all locker rooms, restrooms, lobbies, halls, bleachers, and other areas used by customers and staff, cleaning of toilets, urinals, sinks, mirrors, dispensers, fixtures, and surfaces in restrooms, filling toiletry products, stocking supplies, vacuuming of rugs and carpeted areas, cleaning of all tables, drinking fountains, games, vending machines, windows, glass doors and other surfaces, and the emptying of all trash and recycling containers throughout the buildings.
8. Other duties may include assisting Driver-Maintenance workers with ice and equipment maintenance, building and grounds maintenance, opening and closing facilities, shoveling snow, salting sidewalks, and other duties as assigned.
9. Attend all required staff meetings, employee meetings as directed.
10. Other duties as apparent or assigned.
Ability to perform sustained physical work.
Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Have general knowledge of technology and devices such as phones, iPads and computers.
Ability to communicate and engage with customers in a friendly and professional manner and to remain calm and composed in difficult situations with upset or angry customers
Must be 16 years of age
Must be available to work a schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Requires sound judgement in the handling of products and money.
APPLICATIONS MAY BE FILED ONLINE AT:
20195 Holyoke Ave
Lakeville, MN 55044
Apply for job
- Arenas Driver – Operations Lead Worker – Part Time: Lakeville Arenas, Lakeville, MN
- Zamboni Driver: Super Rink – Blaine, MN