Typical duties include, but are not limited to:
- • Provides information about the Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board (MPRB) ice arenas to walk up customers and callers.
- • Responds to inquiries regarding Park Board services, facilities, programs and events.
- • Deals directly with the public in person and over the phone giving out general information, answering questions, explaining procedures and gathering facts and pertinent information regarding problems and complaints.
- • Provides customer service in processing ice and meeting room reservations and program registrations.
- • Operates computerized public information and reservation systems in an efficient and accurate manner.
- • Responds to customer inquiries via telephone, in person and/or in writing as required.
- • Performs a variety of office support activities.
- • Orders office supplies.
- • Assists with databases, filing, copying, collating and mailings.
- • Keeps supervisor and other appropriate staff informed of problems or other matters.
- • Interpret and enforce ice arena rules for customers.
- • Collect fees and record in software.
- • Follow cash handling policies and procedures.
- • Deposits and receipts money associated with all transactions.
- • Look up availability of ice time, book ice, assign teams and locker rooms.
- • Complete injury requests and submit work orders
Apply for job
Please login to submit application
Arena Customer Service Rep