Anoka Area Ice Arena
Title: Ice Arena Attendant
Reports To: Arena Manager
Schedule: Varies, will include evenings and weekends
Salary Range: $9.86 –$13.50 per hour
Responsible for the physical operation of the arena during the evening and or weekends when on duty and building Manager is not present.
· Drive and operate the ice resurfacer and various other types of hand operated tools and equipment.
· Resurface the ice sheet in such a manner that its condition is kept useable at all times.
· Will handle services and needs of the general public, such as, but not limited to program questions, phone inquiries, etc.
· Performs janitorial tasks whenever needed to maintain the arena in a neat and respectable condition at all times.
· Follow and direct others to follow the posted and established safety standards.
· Will take mechanical readings and record properly on all operating equipment in the arena.
· Perform other duties as assigned or directed.
· Arrive to work everyday, on time as scheduled.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
· Able to communicate well and confidently with the public. We are in the people business.
· Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
· Strong mechanical background.
· Ability to use common sense and judgment when using machinery and other hand operated tools.
· Must be at least 18 years old.
· Valid driver’s license.
· While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand, talk, hear and write.
· Self motivated and a hard working individual.
· Some related work experience preferred but not required.
· Must be available and flexible to work various hours during the week and weekend.
· E-Mail: Bob@AnokaIceArena.com
· Phone: 763-427-8163
Anoka Ice Arena Building Attendant